What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide helping pregnant women handle morning sickness
- Showing you the most important key you may be overlooking when seeking a nausea cure
- Showing you how to identify hyperemesis gravidarum, and what to do if you have it
- Telling you 5 essential facts you must know in order to stop your nausea.
- Telling you what you may be doing that makes your nausea much, much worse
- Showing you how to get assistance from others and help family understand
- Teaching you essential tips you must know before trying any remedy
- Teaching you what NASA does to reduce nausea in their astronauts
- How to keep baby safe if prenatal vitamins aren’t taken.
- Giving you firsthand insight into Homeopathic remedies
- What pregnancy books and websites avoid telling you.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Morning Sickness Handbook scores 74.10/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://mymorningsickness.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $17.07.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: mymorningsickness.com you’ll also be taken through to mymorningsickness.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)